To log into your Account, you will need your Library barcode number, which is the 14 digit barcode number on your library card, and your PIN number. If this is the first time you are accessing the My Account feature, or you have forgotten your PIN, you will need to call us. Be sure to have your Library card handy when you call.
- Click on the Account button on the top right of screen
- Type your library card number and PIN.
- Click on Login.
- Click on My Account
- From here you can review the checkouts on your account, items overdue, fines, and items on hold. Other options are renewing items, and cancelling or suspending reserves.
- Once you are logged in you can search the catalogue and place reserves without having to enter your library card number again
- Select the Logout navigation button.
For more information about fines, please click here.